Thursday, January 7, 2016

Spring 2016 Wedding Trends

What will be the main wedding color trends for Spring 2016? I think pale pink or pale peach will be one of them. What do you think? I look forward to designing something new today. Do you prefer to be "off trend and be a little bit different" or "on trend with what looks nice for the season"? Add "A" for off trend or "B" for on trend.

The future outlook for Spring 2016

I see periwinkle and pale peach.  Oh so lovely in the Pinterest photo below:
light blue and peach spring wedding colors 2016 trends:

I also see natural colored weddings because every year they become more popular.  What do you think of burlap and lace?  Is it still "In" or "Out"?  Creative font types and styles in wedding stationery has been increasingly popular.

pantone iced coffee inspired neutral wedding colors for spring 2016:
Pale pink spring weddings are so exquisite and absolutely beautiful!
pink and grey wedding trends for spring weddings:

I love this wedding bouquet!  (pictured below)  So colorful and makes me think Spring all the way because of the light and powerful color tones.  What would you think of a wedding based off of this bouquet?  Of course this could work absolutely perfect for Summer 2016 as well...  Would this be at a beach or garden wedding?  I think it would work for both!
bright pink wedding flowers... Love these and they will match the colors I want!:


No comments: