Thursday, November 17, 2011

One Of the Best Holiday Wines

Alpine Spice, NV, Estate GrownThis last late October I went to my favorite towns: New Hope, PA and Lambertville, NJ for some holiday shopping.  I like to finish my shopping before it gets close to the holidays.  These two towns are absolutely adorable and connected by a bridge that you can walk across over the river.  There are many cute little restaurants to eat at as well.  Some overlooking the water.  Many of the stores are composed of one-of-a kind treasures created by hand.  I love glass art, and there are many stores there that have that.  I also like things that glitter; and then there are the stores that are unique gift stores.  Right after the bridge there was this cute wine store.  My fiance and I decided to try the wine tastings.  I picked the flight of 10 sweet of course, and he went for the flight of 10 white wines.  Towards the end of the tasting we tried one of the most delightful tasting wines called Alpine Spice.  It's actually served heated, and tastes just like a very good apple cider.  We both fell in love with it and took some home for the holiday season.  This wine would be a great addition to any holiday party or wedding.

No comments: